- Who is responsible for processing your data?
The company responsible for processing your data is FINLOOP AG (hereinafter, "FINLOOP"), holder of Tax. I.D. number CHE-408.195.837, with corporate domicile in Chamerstrasse 172, 6300 Zug, Switzerland.
We would like to inform that this Website (hereinafter, the "Website") is owned by FINLOOP.
The User may contact FINLOOP in connection with the present Data Privacy and Protection Policy at email@example.com
- Why is FINLOOP legitimized to process your data?
FINLOOP is entitled to process your data in order to provide its services.
FINLOOP takes the protection of your privacy and personal data very seriously. Therefore, your personal information is kept secure and treated with the highest care.
In this sense, the legitimation bases used by FINLOOP for the treatment of the Users' data are:
- The contractual execution.
- The Users' consent to the processing of their personal data for the purposes specified in each case.
- The legitimate interest, if any
- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data by FINLOOP?
Your personal data collected by FINLOOP may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent given in the corresponding registration form:
- The provision of FINLOOP services: In order to provide the service demanded by the User, FINLOOP will need to process personal data obtained from the information the User provides to FINLOOP.
- The sending of commercial communications and/or newsletters by FINLOOP: This purpose will be the sending, by letter, telephone, email, SMS/MMS, or other equivalent electronic communication means by FINLOOP of information and commercial communications that may be of interest to you.
- Veracity of the data provided by the Users and data of underage people
The User guarantees the veracity of the personal data supplied and undertakes to communicate to FINLOOP any changes in said data. The User will be responsible, in any event, for the veracity of the data supplied, and FINLOOP reserves the right to exclude from the services any Users who may supply false data, without prejudice to any other actions which may be initiated under the law.
- Data preservation
The personal data provided will be kept by FINLOOP as long as the User does not express his/her will to unsubscribe from FINLOOP' services, and this with the purpose of receiving information about the company's products. Subsequently, if necessary, FINLOOP will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods.
- Users Rights regarding their data.
Users are entitled to:
- Access to their personal data;
- Request the rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Request the deletion of their data;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Oppose to the processing of their data;
- Request the portability of their data;
- Not be subjected to automated individual decisions.
The User can exercise all these rights at the following email address (dpo@FinLoop.com) indicating the reason for his request and providing a copy of his ID Card or any other documents approved by law for this purpose.
The User may also send his request by ordinary mail to the following address:
Tax ID Number: CHE-408.195.837
Chamerstrasse 172, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
Without prejudice to any other administrative and/or judicial actions which may be at their disposal, Users shall be entitled to file a claim before the Supervisory Authority, in particular in the Member State where they have their usual residence or their workplace or in the place where any alleged infringement has taken place, if they consider that their personal data have not been processed in accordance with applicable regulations and/or if they have been prevented from exercising any of their rights. The supervisory authority receiving the claim shall inform the claimant of the situation and result of the same.
- Data security
The protection of the privacy and personal data of its clients and visitors is very important to FINLOOP. Therefore, FINLOOP uses all its best to prevent your data from being used in an appropriate way, allowing access to it only to authorised personnel.
FINLOOP keeps personal data protection security levels as provided by applicable regulations and has implemented all technical means at its disposal to prevent any loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access to and/or theft of the data provided by the Users through its Website, without prejudice to informing Users that security measures on the Internet are not unbreakable.
FINLOOP undertakes to comply with its duty to maintain the secrecy and confidentiality of personal data as provided by applicable law, as well as to provide them with secure processing in international data transfers and assignments, where appropriate.
In those services of the Web Site that require registration as a User, a password must be chosen. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password, as well as for all activities that occur during the session initiated with his/her name and password.
The User agrees to notify FINLOOP as soon as possible of any unauthorized use of its User name and/or password or any other breach of security. FINLOOP will not be liable for any damage or loss that may arise due to the User's failure to comply with this obligation.
The conditions offered by these websites may not be the same as those offered by FINLOOP.
- General inquiries
- Acceptance and Consent